En clave de pájaros y aire by León Plascencia Ñol



In bird and air clef*

A light, not the illness that goes with you.
Robert Burton knew it: the black bile is not air. Uniqueness
of my God in your body. Thirty-two
the smiling beauty. Flesh and more flesh
in the amazement. I saw your face and It wasn’t me
the one in the winter that drowned us. Air
to see your creases. Fire
which burns and there is still hope in the darkness. It was said
by Juan de Yepes: God can be found in the abandonment
and his guiding radiance as well. Allow yourself to be guided, gracefully,
through the tunnel of the night. Let me
immerse myself into you to take out the demon from the dark.
<<Praise You, Nobody>> wrote the Jew
who throw himself from Mirabeau bridge.
I join it to the latitudes of the minne,
in the Middle High German:
love, pure
from your mouth to this edge. One on one:  Open up
to find the true.
I said I love you
in the middle of the night. I heard a bird
flapping its wings. There exists
a message in here: I said I love you, Is not enough?

*English translation by Marjha Paulino


En clave de pájaros y aire

Una luz, no la enfermedad que va contigo.
Robert Burton lo supo: la bilis negra no es aire. Único
mi Dios en tu cuerpo. Treinta y dos
la hermosura riente. Carne y más carne
en la sorpresa. Vi tu rostro y no fui yo
en el invierno que nos ahogaba. Aire
para ver tus pliegues. Fuego
que incendia y hay esperanza en lo oscuro. Lo dijo Juan
de Yepes: también en el abandono está Dios
y su fulgor que guía. Déjate guiar, airosa,
por el túnel de la noche. Deja
que me hunda en ti para sacar el demonio de lo negro.
Alabado seas, nadie, escribió el judío
que se arrojó desde el puente Mirabeau.
Lo uno en las latitudes del minne,
en medio alto alemán:
amor, puro
de tu boca a este confín. Una y uno: abrirse
en tajo para encontrar lo cierto.
Dije te amo
en medio de la noche. Escuché un pájaro
batir sus alas. Aquí existe
un mensaje: Dije te amo, ¿no es suficiente?


Image: Sveta Dorosheva


León Plascencia Ñol (1968) is a Mexican editor and poet. He is the director of the publishing house Filodecaballos. He has won important awards such as the National Poetry Award Amado Nervo 1996, the National Poetry Award Clemencia Isaura 2001 and the Iberoamerican Poetry Award Jaime Sabines for his book Satori (2012).

Comentarios

Entradas populares